musings on the church revolution

20060403

synchronicity (link)

Just last night, my girlfriend and I were talking about the conflict between the Israelis and the Palestinians, and then today I stumble across this blog. One of those "syncronicity" kind of things, I guess.

I honestly don't know that there are any easy answers to the whole conflict between the Israelis and Palestinians. As a disciple of Christ, I understand that Israel is land promised by God to His people. On the other hand, that land was in the hands of the Palestinians for hundreds of years. You displace one group of people in order to give land back to another group of displaced people. It's just a scenario that proves that two wrongs don't make something right.

I guess the question I'm asking myself after reading Seth's blog, and wrestling with the statements made by Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount is this...

How are we, as believers, called to be peace-makers in the conflict between the Israelis and Palestinians?

I suppose I'll be tackling some of this question as I blog more on the Sermon on the Mount, but until then,

Answers anyone?

1 Comments:

Blogger Seth said...

Hey Xian,
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I never thought anyone who wasn't a friend or family member would read it!

Good luck on your own search for truth.

Cheers,
Seth

11:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home